Axis to Mixamo is a small script to help to retarget preception neuron mocap data recorded in Axis neuron software.
How to use it
1. Export your mocap data from Axis neuron as an FBX file.
2. Open up your character in Maya and import that FBX file.
3. There Should be no namespaces. if so then delete them in Namespace Editor.
4. Run the script.
Important Notes / Contact
- You can use the script for personal and commercial work.
- You are free to modify the script.
- The script is free and available for download only here via Gumroad. If your friends/colleagues want to use it, send them a direct Gumroad link instead, that way they will be able to get a notification if there is an update.
- If you have feedback or/and suggestions feel free to send me a message on my email: firstname.lastname@example.org